Nutella Swirl Cupcakes comes with the deliciousness of Nutella. Just a dollop of Nutella into plain cupcakes takes it to a whole new level in terms of taste and look. Today's recipe - Nutella Swirl Cupcake is one of the results of my little sis' baking adventures. She loves baking and she does a really good job at it.
I can't believe it is almost going to be a month since I blogged last on this space. I have received emails and messages from friends and readers as to why this space has been void for such a long time.I don't know myself, but it looks like I am going through a severe case of blogger's block.
Even today one of my younger sister's experiments in the kitchen is rescuing this space from the long silence. This month, I have spent a good amount of time away from my kitchen and now I am enjoying a couple of days at my mom's place. I am so glad that my little sis' creation has come to my rescue just when I needed it.
Here are some more cupcake recipes that you might want to check out
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
Eggless Strawberry Banana Muffins
Eggless Double Chocolate Muffins
Red Velvet Mini Cakes
Linking to the ongoing Food Carnival on this space. Comment on this post and have a chance to win the giveaway cookbook.
Coming to the recipe for the Nutella Swirl Cupcakes now, it is pretty simple. First, we have to prepare a simple eggless cake batter and then do the Nutella magic. Yes, add a dollop of Nutella after filling it into the cupcake moulds and swirl it around. This cupcake is sure to be a hit with kids.
Let's check out the recipe for Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
PIN IT FOR LATER
Nutella Swirl Cupcakes Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
200 gm sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter or vegetable oil
1/2 cup fat milk or buttermilk to make cupcakes moist
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp vinegar
6 large spoon full of Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease cupcake tin with cupcake liners or spray cooking spray on it.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, and soda in a large bowl. Keep it aside. In another large bowl, whisk together butter and condensed milk until combined.
3. Add other wet ingredients such as milk, vanilla extract, vinegar and blend well. Add in flour mix (all sieved dry ingredients). Whisk it until combined.
4. Fill each cup about 2/3 full with batter. Add a dollop of nutella to each and swirl it around a few times with a knife.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by! Cheers!