Let me just stick to the point, I am very happy to receive 'The Versatile Blogger' tag from a lovely blogger friend- Bhargavi. I love her blog ( and I am not saying this for the sake of it). Her blog is an epitome of creative art, beautiful sketches,thorough book reviews and everyday chronicles. Thank you for tagging me, I feel really honored. Since, this is my first tag it is really special.
But this tag comes with some rules and they are the real fun part of it and tough part of it as well.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award (Thank You Bhargavi)
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them of the same
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post
I would like to pass this award to:
Rachana of Veggi Fare
This is one blog I follow religiously. Her space is full of innovative, interesting, delicious and healthy recipes. A must space for any food lover!
Puja of US Masala.
A den of lip smacking recipes with drool worthy pictures. I have literally bookmarked all her recipes.
Smita of Books, Life and More.
One of the most popular blog around. Her posts are refreshing and fun to read. I loved her 'Senseless Saturday' series and I hope she does more posts on that series again!
Hema of Tell A Story My Way.
One of the first book blog I started following. I have picked a number of books after reading her reviews.
Lindy of LindaLouMac Book Reviews.
She is a veteran book lover and her book reviews are very informative. A must for book lovers.
Saumya of Nascent Emissions
This is one blog I started following recently. Her post on a varied subjects including books are food for thought.
Priya of Tabula Rasa.
Another must blog for book lovers!
Anamika of Taste Junction
A passionate food blogger and baker and a budding photographer. I am awed by her poetic creations and I hope she creates a blog to share them with the world.
Gayathri of My Pressure Cooker
A fun, bubbly blogger who blogs about food, loves reading books. I hope she blogs more often!
Sandhya of Maradhi Manni
A blog I recently discovered and spent a lot of digging into her posts. You have to visit her space.
Vibha of Literary Sojourn
Her space is a haven for book lovers. I have picked up a books after her recommendation and they have made to my favorites list.
Abhinav of Serendipity
He strikes me as an adventurous person, in love with life and all it has to offer. His thought provoking posts are food for the soul. His love for running is commendable!
Pavithra of Dishes From My Kitchen
You will be dazzled by the pictures on her blog, they are treat for your eyes. A passionate foodie and an awesome photographer.
Vardhini of Zesty Palette
Another food blog, I have started following recently. She has a great collection of recipes and the pictures will definitely make you hungry.
15. Harini of Tongueticklers.
A vegan food blog, I have been silently following for some time now. Her photographic skills are awe inspiring!
Here are 7 things about me:
- I love reading. Book stores and libraries are the places for me and I can be there for hours without noticing the time.
- I am a cleanliness and orderliness freak. I hate it when someone dries their hand and leaves the towel crumbled. (You know who I am talking about.)
- I had NO interest in cooking before marriage. I would not be found any where near it then. Things are different now, cooking was a necessity when I began, it's a passion now.
- Baking is therapeutic for me. It is a stress buster. When I am happy, I bake to celebrate and when I am not happy, I bake to uplift my mood.
- I love cooking more that eating.
- I love raw tomatoes and can have them as a meal (Weird.. But then its me!)
- I am an absolute zero when it comes to make up, fashion and styling.
Listing out these 7 bullet points for myself was tough. But, I did manage to pull it off! Yayy!
Thank you for stopping by! Cheers!